Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18,863 Posts
I got one several years ago when the Chiropractor was getting the job done he recommended getting one It works for me I bought mine used off craigslist for $50. well worth it Both my sons use it too when they get jammed up and cannot crack their back enough to work it out.

Make sure to get one for the appropriate weight as some are for under 150 lbs

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
Inversion table works great to relieve pain...first tip...don't try it by yourself because you can mess yourself up. Also I fixed mine such it only went 45 degrees.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mr. Jordan’s implant parts look like NuVasive Spine stuff. They opened a new manufacturing plant near Dayton, Ohio, their stuff appears great and they have had lots of success.

·
Registered
17,272 Posts
OP, stand on a chair and tie a rope around a big tree branch and the other end around your neck and jump off the chair. I know that has worked for many a Libtard such as yourself.

·
Mother Hen
50,728 Posts
Everyone with back problems, listen up.

I had sudden back problems, used chiropractor and my inversion table at home for 6 months. Didn't do a damn thing for me.

Bought the book "how to treat your own back"

Solved all my problems 100%. An $11 book, after spending thousands on my chiropractor.
I have that book somewhere. I have probably used it as a drink coaster.
Having some lower back problems and wondering if anyone has had any success with them ?

Chiro isn't helping like it used to
May I suggest that if you don't actually know what is wrong with your back, you find out before doing anything else? A diagnosis may change whether you need to be going to a chiropractor or using an inversion table. Better safe than sorry.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts