Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having some lower back problems and wondering if anyone has had any success with them ?

Chiro isn't helping like it used to

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,083 Posts
i use a teter, not all the time, maybe here and there when i feel like i need a good seperation, i think it works....never been to a ciro. i also have one of those half round things with the cut out in the middle for your spine.... that thing fucked me up and im afraid to use it again.

·
Registered
14,029 Posts
Having some lower back problems and wondering if anyone has had any success with them ?

Chiro isn't helping like it used to
I'd like to know about the table too. I have lower back issues, but today might be the first time in years it's kept me from going out.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
We have one in our Home Gym , and with using it and hard foam roller, I can fix most of my issues without going to the Chiropractor.

Some of the guys here know me and trust me when I say , I get twisted up doing Dumb stuff , and abuse myself at work , and face it we ain’t 18 anymore!

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i use a teter, not all the time, maybe here and there when i feel like i need a good seperation, i think it works....never been to a ciro. i also have one of those half round things with the cut out in the middle for your spine.... that thing fucked me up and im afraid to use it again.
Thats the same unit I'm looking at ,,,,,,,,,,thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Once you have back problems you'll always have problems. IMO the key is exercising the muscles that take work off your back. I was dead against physical therapy but tried it and couldn't believe how much it help. This is with 2 bulged desk and one herniated.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Everyone with back problems, listen up.

I had sudden back problems, used chiropractor and my inversion table at home for 6 months. Didn't do a damn thing for me.

Bought the book "how to treat your own back"

Solved all my problems 100%. An $11 book, after spending thousands on my chiropractor.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
And FWIW I was heavy into weight lifting, a big dude with strong core, and slipped a disc.

My mother had sciatic problems, so I bought her a copy. Solved her problems as well.

Buy that book, it'll change everything.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Once you have back problems you'll always have problems. IMO the key is exercising the muscles that take work off your back. I was dead against physical therapy but tried it and couldn't believe how much it help. This is with 2 bulged desk and one herniated.
Solid core will help stabilize. Tight hamstrings will play on you as well, sounds lame but stretching and a decent core routine will do wonders. Try a deep tissue massage also.

·
Registered
25,959 Posts
Well that must be a pain in the neck....../\/\/\/\

·
Registered
635 Posts
We have one in our Home Gym , and with using it and hard foam roller, I can fix most of my issues without going to the Chiropractor.

Some of the guys here know me and trust me when I say , I get twisted up doing Dumb stuff , and abuse myself at work , and face it we ain’t 18 anymore!
I hear a good sub 1 second 60’ in a pro mod car can help with back issues. Any truth to this?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts