Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the deal, i got 2 rats (kids) that wont leave the BS sights alone. ive tried the parent settings and such but these little fuckers take after there old man(me) hehehe now i figure out there using this Vtunnel sight that goes around filters. wtf do i need to do to get this shit taken care of. ive tried the beating, dont wrk. any way im tired of my computer getting run over by the bs these sights tag to a computer. what to do

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
unhook the modem, lock it up until you are available for personal monitoring. eventually they will comply or learn to live without the internet. if they have smartphones, its gonna be alot harder to police their internet activity.......

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
3 steps no prob
step 1 go out to shed
step 2 grab an ax
step 3 smash computer
problem solved

·
Pics of wife?
4,204 Posts
set an incorrect default gateway.

use wrong DNS

proxy 127.0.0.1

tons of ways to block things from working.

·
having fun
31,341 Posts
good luck,if your here asking how to set a filter,your children already went on 5 sites on how to get around it

kids are way more computer profecient today than ever imagined-

-just have a talk with him about what hes doing,let him know your not gonna bother setting filters anymore--just inform them you will know what hes doing online though-and anymore nonsense and the computer is removed

·
16,312 Posts
About the only solid thing you can do is create a windows login and don't give them the password, log them in your self with allotted times they can be on when you or Mom is present. Don't give in after that. They know how to bypass the host file and other nanny methods.

·
Registered
276 Posts
You can try dynamicdns.org
You set your router to point to their DNS servers and they do a nice job of filtering and I think they block proxies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts