Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,669 Posts
I used led strips for the inside car lighting and it looks very well...
I saw a video on here years ago where a guy had a red light ( non led side marker type light) mounted on his roll bar A- pillar that he used to cut the glare from the tree at night. Do you find your lights help cut glare, or do you not leave them on when making a pass.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I took a rear view mirror out of 85--90 Corvettes and they have a nice map light built into the mirror with a nice little toggle switch to turn it on and off. Actually they are twin lights one on each side of mirror. Works perfect for time tickets, but it won't light up the whole car or anything like that.If you already have a factory rear view mirror on your windshield this is an easy swap. I had to make a little extension as the rake on the Corvettes is steeper than my Camaro.

·
Registered
15,669 Posts
I took a rear view mirror out of 85--90 Corvettes and they have a nice map light built into the mirror with a nice little toggle switch to turn it on and off. Actually they are twin lights one on each side of mirror. Works perfect for time tickets, but it won't light up the whole car or anything like that.If you already have a factory rear view mirror on your windshield this is an easy swap. I had to make a little extension as the rake on the Corvettes is steeper than my Camaro.
Thats a very good idea.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts