Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just smacked the water shutoff pipe out front with the lawn mower. Have hit it a few times before but this one was bad. Stopped the motor cold. It does still run but it knocks now and has half the power. What are some interesting ways to grenade this thing respectively? All my buddies are out of nitrous so no go there.

·
Registered
379 Posts
>remove air filter assembly
>start engine
>take her to WOT
> start thrown shit down 'er gullet
>????
>profit

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey guys just smacked the water shutoff pipe out front with the lawn mower. Have hit it a few times before but this one was bad. Stopped the motor cold. It does still run but it knocks now and has half the power. What are some interesting ways to grenade this thing respectively? All my buddies are out of nitrous so no go there.

DING DING
WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
When I was about 14 my dad was throwing away an old lawn mower. Me and my best friend took some of my brothers rc fuel which had about 30 percent nitro wired the throttle open drained almost all the oil. That sucker kicked the rod out like a top fueler funny as hell. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
604 Posts
when i was little, my grandpa had one of those small cans of nitro concentrate and we dumped the old fuel out and filled it up with that. Started her up and ran like a champ for about for a brief amount of time before it let go. For me that was the ultimate way to go out.

damn Tree'd!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Drain the oil and zip tie the carb butterfly to hold it wide open.

OR

Put a new key in the flywheel and get back to cutting the grass.

Your choice.

I would fix it but i think it has other problems now. The crank seem bent. Smokes now too just at startup.

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
Give it to ordinary builder. Guaranteed to blow up if he touches it

·
Registered
819 Posts
I had a problem getting into a culvert awhile back..lol happened more than a couple times..it would stop the engine dead and bend the crank...took a hammer and straightened the crank till it would turn again..ran fine..did have a small vibration though!

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I have fixed some lawn mowers with bent cranks. I have "massaged" them with a hammer, turning to see where it needs work. I can usually get them good enough to mow, may not be perfect but useable.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I had a problem getting into a culvert awhile back..lol happened more than a couple times..it would stop the engine dead and bend the crank...took a hammer and straightened the crank till it would turn again..ran fine..did have a small vibration though!
Damn it I was treed^^^

1 - 15 of 15 Posts