Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
What the hell man. On a stick? What kind of trans are you going to run to hold that? That's badass, I give you props. I hope you setup a youtube channel. I made a youtube channel that turned out to be relatively successful only using my cellphone and a 9$ lavalier mic (one with 3 rings on it, made for cellphones; gives you a mono input). So I hope you can find a way to film those runs and trips. At the very least to show friends and family! If you do, let me know I'd love to watch, and maybe even help if you need (for video part lol)
im running a Reid cased 10 clutch drum Powerglide with a Promod version Gear Vendors. its essentially the best of both worlds. I have a 4.11 rear gear in my truck and will still be able cruise 80mph on the freeway UNDER 3000rpm. I have a youtube channel btw, probably dont post as much as I should thought lol

·
Registered
16,437 Posts
Then you went on to call me stupid because I told you that was a moronic argument.
One last question. In what post did I call you stupid?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Phukkhead quatro , congrats on braking out of your rookie status , happy birthday ..👩‍💻
Multiple fuel systems that are cocked and locked are not new . The many diverse applications , smooth off / on / off , might be a walk in the park for you , personally I'd like to see the clever steps others take to make complex systems operate as seamless as possible .. :geek:
If you have a simple inexpensive solution , good ,share it . But writing off others work without logic , reason or experience .. just makes you .. in the way .

Tubie = wunderin, WTF is a tuner car .. :rolleyes:
If it's this … then never mind. I'm like , so , like , so , glad I'm too old to understand ..

41 - 46 of 46 Posts