Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Obama video

That is just a bunch on one sided Bullshit. I won't cover my heart during the anthem either.

Don't get me wrong, I would greatfully go to war for my country if we were really threatened, but not to steal others oil while more biggots get rich. This not a white or black thing so stop the bs and get ready for a real change!!!!!

Wake up America!!!! We have been conditioned to believe and expect the fucking of the government to the point that we are afraid of anything different.

:smt072:smt072:smt072:smt072:smt072

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
That is just a bunch on one sided Bullshit. I won't cover my heart during the anthem either.

:smt072:smt072:smt072:smt072:smt072
then get the hell out of here you

·
Registered
56,699 Posts
Stutterin Barry is one big bag of stinking marxist shit. How anyone can justify voting for that dirtbag is beyond me.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
This is just propaganda.
Unfortunately, neither candidate is the ideal choice.
I like Ron Paul because he is an intelligent, logical, and realistic person, but barring him, I would not trust McCain because he is just an older version of Bush...And, after all, Bush and his nuthuggers: Cheney,Rumsfeld,Rice, et.al. are the cockroaches who started a fake war which will bankrupt the U.S.

P.S. Palin is a fucking moron. you can't trust a born-again christian who opposes abortion and thinks that dinosaurs shared the earth with people.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
demise of the US? you better hope not! the ethiopians might come and conquor poor ol' canada if the monroe doctine wasnt in effect anymore:butthead:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts