Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best intake for a set of brodix bb3-xtra oval port? I know brodix has a intake but dont know if it is every good or would a sniper work better or fit i think the intake ports are raised thanks:cool:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Those are 24* heads. I dont think the intake ports are raised because they will accept the BM2017 intake.
Your gonna have to port match any intake you use so you should be able to run whichever one you want.
I know Brodix makes a special intake gasket for them. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I've got set of the Brodix 3Xtra CNC ovals (365's) on a pump gas 555". I did a bunch of dyno testing with the Brodix intake and it did well. Wasn't able to back to back it against the other few intakes we tested since they were done on the previous ported 2Xtra's and I didn't want to carve up the intakes to match the ovals. But overall the Brodix intake did very well and power held on well on the top end similar to the CNC Super Vic. Depending on the combo it could be a good one.

JIM

·
Registered
68 Posts
I bought a set a couple of months ago for a 565 im buildin alcohol all callies internals 15 to 1 on compression brodix told me i should have no problem making 1000 hp. I havent seen very many people talk about them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts