Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Budget Beater
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen this Drugs, Inc on Natgeo, this place called insite in Vancouver, gives needles and a safe place for junkies to shoot up! WTF??? They say it helps reduce HIV cases due to needle sharing.

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
7,803 Posts
Gives them needles? Thats just fucking awesome... I use needles every day ( T-1 Diabetic ), and they damn sure dont fuckin give them to me, and I would want them given to me ( somebody has to pay for that shit, no reason for everyone else to pay for my diesease ).. I can say one thing though, the world has fucked up priorities... Give them free needles, hell why dont they just draw some shit up for them, let them shoot it up, then turn a blind eye when they all wind up dead.. They'd be doing the world a favor..

·
THREAD KILLER
5,135 Posts
only reason it sounds good to me is if they all have aids we are going to wind up paying for treatment of that as well witch increases the chances of them passing it to someone at the hospital or someone they are robing. To anyone who thinks giving them free needles is encouraging and not giving them is discouraging is an idiot, no one wakes up and says I wasnt going to try heroin but what the hell free needles. A junkie is a junkie and they will do anything to get it.

·
Budget Beater
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I too am a diabetic and use needles daily...... I looked up this place and found many of the same types through out the US. I can see the safe side of it, just blows my mind that tax dollars pay for this. Guess it just has me baffled :smt102

1 - 8 of 8 Posts