Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
15,084 Posts
Let's not stray, % of total population is the relevant consideration here. Chimps in mother africa by far the largest demographic, how they doing? How come it is they are hanging on the fences to get into whitey's Europe? Might be the same reason the blm types are bitching and moaning, not willing to do a days work, beneath the faggots to work for the MAN. Useless cocksuckers, need a claymore in their midsts.
View attachment 101901
ttt

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
How do you explain the poverty in the appalaichan mountains?
Ladies and gentlemen I give you exhibit A. This individual is a spoon fed black kid who had it all. Problem is the boy was never taught how to work for a dollar and has destroyed everything they boy has been given and now feels someone owes the boy a living.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
It’s a disease. A mental disorder. 100% of liberals come from a fucked up upbringing where accountability means nothing to them and entitlement means everything.
Yes it is. But if it becomes an official disease, our SSDI will be doomed.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
IQ directly relates to poverty levels
This has been proven over and over but yet it's not considered fact, because the left has turned into a racist thing. It's not about color, it's about overall IQ. There was a book called The Bellcuve. Brilliantly written and supported by facts yet it has been banned in the US - Why? Have a listen to this.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Being a liberal truly is a mental disorder!..... It's like they all took stupid pills!!!!..... I was talking to a young lib the other day and my head wanted to explode!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
How do you explain the poverty in the appalaichan mountains?

Low iq, inbreeding, children having children, no pride. All the things that also show up in the inner city. Poverty is not biased towards any one race.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
110,531 Posts
Its their culture

21 - 32 of 32 Posts