Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a discussion today with a lib. We were discussing current affairs and defunding the popo. He said the reason for poverty amongst colored people is the cops fault. I said even if I agreed with that in America, how do you explain the dark continent, haiti, Jamaica, Ethiopia, etc. He blamed locusts for Ethiopia lmao.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Had a discussion today with a lib. We were discussing current affairs and defunding the popo. He said the reason for poverty amongst colored people is the cops fault. I said even if I agreed with that in America, how do you explain the dark continent, haiti, Jamaica, Ethiopia, etc. He blamed locusts for Ethiopia lmao.
It’s a disease. A mental disorder. 100% of liberals come from a fucked up upbringing where accountability means nothing to them and entitlement means everything.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
What's his reason for poverty in Eastern Kentucky? LoL

EDIT:
Tree'd!

·
Registered
14,966 Posts
Let's not stray, % of total population is the relevant consideration here. Chimps in mother africa by far the largest demographic, how they doing? How come it is they are hanging on the fences to get into whitey's Europe? Might be the same reason the blm types are bitching and moaning, not willing to do a days work, beneath the faggots to work for the MAN. Useless cocksuckers, need a claymore in their midsts.

·
Western North Carolina
20,394 Posts

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Oh like the people saying I don't care who is in the white house as long as it is not trump? That makes no sense to me, honestly I am not his biggest fan, that said if Joe biden gets in the white house we are really screwed. So with that in mind it is more of the lesser of 2 evils kinda thing.

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
22,991 Posts
What /

Do the cops in your area confiscate the black peoples work boots?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
79,547 Posts
THANKS FOR CONFIRMING WHAT I HAD ASSUMED....THESE POOR BASTARDS ARENT GENETICALLY CAPABLE OF THINKING OUTSIDE A SHOEBOX...THATS NOT BAD NEWS REALLY...AS LONG AS THEY DONT OUT NUMBER US

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
20,718 Posts

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
this is what is wrong with todays youth.
The bad thing about that is somebody will end up bailing her out, just because she identifies as an activist.

·
Registered
22,991 Posts
this is what is wrong with todays youth.
I would love to be able to walk up to that friggin whore, look her straight in the eye and say , ALL LIVES MATTER. Flip her two birds,

Then wait for her to try and stab me.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts