1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,468 Posts
Pretty sure some non-convicted, law abiding citizens would have done the same as those felons.

yea remember a few yrs ago people watched a person drown in san fran ... no one would do anything becuase of fear of being sued or something like that ??

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts
Pretty sure some non-convicted, law abiding citizens would have done the same as those felons.
true. but not all of them are terrible people. i used to service d.o.c and one guy was in because he fell a sleep while driving and hit and killed some one. he had never broken the law before. he made a mistake of working a double. something many of us have done.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunetly.. those that would help are in a minority compared to those that wouldn't.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
I wouldn't take the chances of being 100% sure of that! Plenty of people walk around daily not doing anything about what they see if they feel it does not concern them......Inmates or not it was a selfless act and they deserve a handshake for making sure someones Kids made it Home! FYI......I've been in Jail for DRAG RACING!!!!! You don't know what they were in for but the article says non-violent!! So you can't be too quick to pass judgement!

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
Many places have a good samaritan law that can protect you from litigation. Anyway, I'm glad those kids were saved. That is the important part.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
113,381 Posts
They better get a gold star on their records for doing that

·
Registered
554 Posts
I wouldn't take the chances of being 100% sure of that! Plenty of people walk around daily not doing anything about what they see if they feel it does not concern them......Inmates or not it was a selfless act and they deserve a handshake for making sure someones Kids made it Home! FYI......I've been in Jail for DRAG RACING!!!!! You don't know what they were in for but the article says non-violent!! So you can't be too quick to pass judgement!
It has to be non violent or they wouldn't be on outside work detail. Also there sentence is coming to an end or they wouldn't be on outside work detail.

Frank,

·
Pics of wife?
4,204 Posts
I've been to prison and there are many folks there who are good people. There's a lot of bad ones also, but not all of them. People doing time for dumb shit like selling or possessing small amounts of weed. They ain't hurting nobody. Don't be so quick to judge till you've been there.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Good for them. Maybe give them a week earned time?

·
all motor
4,463 Posts
Awesome story. The guys that jumped in and dragged the 2 little kids to safety should get pardoned. Non violent and less than 4 yrs left on there sentences...

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Non violent - could be something like a second dwi . Glad they saved someone's kids . Hope they get a reward even of its an extra desert !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts