Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to know if single 160s will be enough for my 342 on alky. No i/c and a single 94. Thanks guys. :confused:

·
Registered
976 Posts
I am wanting to know if single 160s will be enough for my 342 on alky. No i/c and a single 94. Thanks guys. :confused:
With a 94mm turbo you really need two sets to make any kind of real power.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Im still trying to decide if i want to run alky with no i/c, or gas with one. Too many options and not enough know how on my part.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
If you plan to max out the 94, 1 set of 160's will not be enough. My 160's ran at 75-80% dc on gas with the 94mm at max limits.

·
Registered
469 Posts

As all the guys (and they know...) you wont have enough injector with a single 1600cc - unless youre planing to only make under 900hp... and even then your fuel system better be perfect!

So 2 injectors per cylinder it has to be with alcohol, but if you go gas - one is plenty of injector!!!

PEte.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, looks like im leaning toward dual 160s and no ic. Seems to be a lot less plumbing to deal with and cheaper by the drum.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts