Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at the point where I need to start thinking about buying injectors for my project.

Right now, I have a stock bottom end LQ4 (turbo is a 76mm with air to air). but that will change sometime over the winter after I get the car out and rolling. I just want to get the bugs worked out of it and get it going straight down the track this year.

What size injector do you guys recommend? After we put better internals in the block we will be shooting for around 1200hp, but I also know that the stock bottom end will never hold up to that at this point.

Can I put the bigger injector in right now and run it without any problems or am I gonna end up buying 2 different sets?

Thanks

·
Registered
49,435 Posts
I'm at the point where I need to start thinking about buying injectors for my project.

Right now, I have a stock bottom end LQ4 (turbo is a 76mm with air to air). but that will change sometime over the winter after I get the car out and rolling. I just want to get the bugs worked out of it and get it going straight down the track this year.

What size injector do you guys recommend? After we put better internals in the block we will be shooting for around 1200hp, but I also know that the stock bottom end will never hold up to that at this point.

Can I put the bigger injector in right now and run it without any problems or am I gonna end up buying 2 different sets?

Thanks
I'd buy a set of 96's. It'll leave you with room to grow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts