Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kind of injector driver would i run if i wanted to run large injectors with a stock ls1 ecm so i can run E85?

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts
There are several out there but I've used the Acceleronics VersaFueler the most and never had an issue.

·
Registered
49,436 Posts
I have used the AEM 10 channel box's on so many cars now I have lost count. Speectech even makes a plug and play wiring harness for it.

·
Registered
49,436 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Wow, I just looked at the link, are they fucking crazy, $200!!!! Fuck that, I'll do a little cutting and splicing at that price, I didn't even pay that for the box itself!!!!

·
Registered
49,436 Posts
Wow, I just looked at the link, are they fucking crazy, $200!!!! Fuck that, I'll do a little cutting and splicing at that price, I didn't even pay that for the box itself!!!!
Connectors aren't cheap. I know I build my own harness's

·
Registered
49,436 Posts
Not to mention that that is a wiring cluster fuck as it appears that both harnesses have to be used (stock and this one).
I mentioned it. some people prefer to literally plug and play. I personally intercept the wiring at the ECM and add new pins and extend down to the driver and pin that in it. Look factory when its done.

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
I'm almost done with my conversion to E85. I wound up getting a set of Seimens 80lb high impedence injectors.
What's your motor combo? Power adder?
90's or 120's is a big difference. What injectors were you running before the E85 conversion?
Those 80's might not be enough to run the times in your sig.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ive been 147 mph on e85 fuel and 80's. There are options for 100 lb injectors and 200 lb high impedance injectors also.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts