Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally about done with this beast. I have a 72 Nova ( All new front and rear suspension / motor, trans combo).. minitubbed, using CalTrac bars, their Split Leaf Mono's, HD Sliders, Single Adj. Strange Shocks along with an Anti-Roll bar setup... The front suspension is a complete TRZ Kit - their top of line double adj. strange - coil over setup. (Thanks again Todd / TRZ - killer setup and my car has a perfect stance - good call on spring!) Car has a brand new 588ci - should make close to a 1000HP - motor only - biggest tire allowed 29.5 by 10.5W MT Slick which I'll be running. 1.80 Glide and 4.11 gear'd..

Anyway, looking for the proper way to setup the initial pre-load on everything and in what order.... and whatever else might be recommended given my application. I sure hope this works - it's been a long long wait and a shit load of money. Hoping for 9.0's or high 8's with high 1.20ish 60ft'ers... 3400lb's ... !! ???? 150 plus mph?? Doable?? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help!

·
T/S 368E
35,385 Posts

We just did a 1st gen with bigger engine than you, same tire & trans. We just set it at the base setting per instructions.
Haven't hit it full power yet, but went right down the track with their starting point.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts