Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know why I hate going to IRP...

When I was walking in, I saw where you could rent these padded seat things with a back to them. I thought those look like a pretty cool idea... BULLSHIT... Try sitting behind a row of 4 people who have them. The youngest kid, who sat in front of me, decided to lean way back and stretch.. I asked him in a real asshole type voice "are you comfortable??" He said that he was... I then asked him if he wouldnt getting out of my phuckin lap.... I was pissed at that point...

Then I was trying to take pictures and the beer man was always in the way... One guy who was taking pictures made a real ass out of himself... Told the beer man to duck down or get the phuck out of the way....They went back and forth for a minute or so...

Oh well....

I am uploading my photos from today right now... For some reason Putfile has gone to shit, so I am doing them elsewhere... Will put up a link when its done...

Vanilla

·
Outrunning the Big Blocks
3,270 Posts
Yall have to much phuckin drama up north.
Didnt have no shit like that this weekend at the
Clash but there was a little fisticuffs in the spectator
stands.
Cant get my pics to upload either so its on the laptop and go from there.

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Now I know why I hate going to IRP...

When I was walking in, I saw where you could rent these padded seat things with a back to them. I thought those look like a pretty cool idea... BULLSHIT... Try sitting behind a row of 4 people who have them. The youngest kid, who sat in front of me, decided to lean way back and stretch.. I asked him in a real asshole type voice "are you comfortable??" He said that he was... I then asked him if he wouldnt getting out of my phuckin lap.... I was pissed at that point...

Then I was trying to take pictures and the beer man was always in the way... One guy who was taking pictures made a real ass out of himself... Told the beer man to duck down or get the phuck out of the way....They went back and forth for a minute or so...

Oh well....

I am uploading my photos from today right now... For some reason Putfile has gone to shit, so I am doing them elsewhere... Will put up a link when its done...

Vanilla
Putfile has sucked the last month or so. I started putting my pics on photobucket.

·
Registered
185 Posts
i had a guy that looked like a mix between nite rider guy and dirks bentley sit in one of those seat thingys right in front of me last weekend @ adrl. those things really intrude on your leg room. he didn't stay long, too noisy? or rather stand in line for $1 ice cream than see BG go 4.26

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
It seems that every year a get a little more pissed at the NHRA...

I typically renew my membership every year in Indy..... I choose not to.. I will wait and see how things go before I send them any more of my money.

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I picked up the newest ND paper... What a joke... 200 pages of nothing....

I still have to renew my license, which really pains me to do...

Vanilla

1 - 9 of 9 Posts