Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you have read, we held a heads up race one Friday a month in Indy and did fairly well with it. Enough so that we are going to be able to put the event on a Saturday next season. This way folks don't have to take a day off work to race with us. We are still going to make an evening event out of it to help with the travel as well.

Purse money as always will be guaranteed, we area going to make some adjustments to some classes, like putting big tires back on dragsters, making the true street rules much closer to the x275 John Sears rules and a few other adjustments to the index classes.

Hope everyone that came last season had fun, and we hope to gain some racers by making these changes.

Thanks for everything.

Josh

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Sweet we'll make all we can.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And we appreciate your support bill. That's one bad ass piece you bring

·
Registered
988 Posts
I can't wait ! I had a blast everytime I went down there . I will be there more next year . The track was out of control ! They treated us racers Like gold . Thanks !

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about..........
May 12
June 2
July 14
August 11
September 8th

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
How about..........
May 12
June 2
July 14
August 11
September 8th
Not sure I'm waiting on 2 more schedules to come out so I can see what we can make.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Just keep in mind NMCA schedules.. lol

We'll try and make what we can too. Still doing Indy Index?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Thanks for posting.I get a email from Indy and the events looked real good but went to a couple different tracks this year.I will be going to Indy this coming year and planning to do the 10.0 class.Im still getting info on it and what kind of tech I need for Indy.I know they require a engine diaper for the class and need to see if anything else..thanks again

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Glad to hear it has been finalized, Saturdays will help with an already good car count!!!!!
Kurt and Pooch, along with everyone else as been on their game, thanks!
Count us in, may even run the Cadillac in something, or just add outlaw 10.5:)

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Hopefully the schedule will allow me to make a few of them. IIRC, guys complained about the friday schedule and you told them to support the show and it may lead to a change when the track sees its being supported. That seems to be what happened. Just shows that if the racers are patient and support good things will happen. Good luck in the future. Where can I find the rules or are you going to post 2012 rules soon.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will post the new 2012 rules once we make the changes to try to keep confusion down. Where do you race out of big bumper

·
Registered
538 Posts
Will be coming down to check it out for sure.

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
I will post the new 2012 rules once we make the changes to try to keep confusion down. Where do you race out of big bumper
Chicago. Wil be running the series at Union Grove in 12. Indy is within range for me to travel so I am interested in seeing what you guys have. Just a thought for you. Dont worry about the national scene when setting a schedule. Look at the series local to indy such as milan, union grove, Kentucky, Southern IL, and such. Get a schedule that would allow local guys from these areas to make it to indy for your events. Good luck and I hope to be making it there.

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
Cool, think saturdays are better for us too, if there is a class and purse worth the 240mile drive.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts