Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone see this today? Justin Wilson hit in helmet by flying debris from a wreck ahead of him.

he was airlifted out and in serious condition.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Reminds me of when Massa was hit by a piece of suspension in 09. Full cockpits will be the radar again now, and probably not a bad idea.

·
Registered
12,976 Posts
Sad stuff. It's my understanding that he is listed as what amounts to being completely unresponsive as of right now.

·
11,420 Posts
Prayers sent. That's horible. Same thing with Massa a few years ago in F1.

·
11,420 Posts
Tony Stewart gave the guys family his personal plane to use to get to PA faster
That's a stand up thing to do. Despite all Stewart's bs from the past he was over the top willing to help.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I normally don't watch Indy car style racing but happened to have it on in the garage while I was working on my Camaro today. I was paying attention to them interviewing chip about his rookie being upfront and next thing you know he loses it and it look like he took the harder hit but when the emt's showed up they all were heading over by Justin. I was wondering how bad it was cuz they just kinda played it off on tv. Hope he recovers ok

·
Registered
293 Posts
not gonna be good, that piece of the nose cone is real heavy and dense. hes already had broken vertebra in his back as well. Godspeed Justin!

A closed cockpit would not have saved Senna!! he may not have had the head injury but the steering shaft still ended up in him!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts