Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
He has spent 19 out of the last 27 years behind bars. Multiple felony charges.... I think every state needs the 3 strikes and you screwed yourself law.... Life sentence, no parole....
If they can't learn after 3 strikes they just don't get it. Screw the life in prison crap. It's like a country club, nice gym to workout in every day, TV, radio, videos, library, 3 meals a day etc. at the overall cost of a couple hundred thousand to the tax payers every year. They should just disappear, period.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I completely agree - 3 strikes and your out - if you pull out a gun and try to kill an officer before a word is said ...like in this case - automatic public death sentence !!!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I don't see why we give these worthless bastards three strikes. We had a officer killed one shoot another one locally. This ass clown had shot at police previously. Obviously no one SAVED him. Then we have an officer out in the road giving a OVI ticket. Another OVI driver hits the officers vehicle.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Just a quick update - they just held a press conference and they said that he was unable to recover from the injuries - they are trying to find people that could use his organs and and after that is completed they will remove him from life support.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
It's sad! I remember back in 1993 an officer was killed when i lived their. Just routine traffic stop guy just shot him no reason. My mothers side is all retired IPD officers. Have a cousin who is a Brownsburg Police officer it's a dangerous job for sure.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
This is getting old fast fella's. I don't remember ever replying to this many post's of this nature. Getting worn a little thin on having to offer prayers, and condolances to the families, friend's, and co-workers of my fellow LE Brethern.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts