Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts
Like it was stated earlier, Florida passed a law and it was struck down, but I do not think it hit the Supreme Court yet.

I totally agree with it. I had to take a piss test to work, can have a random drug test at work also, so can people that get free money from the Government. Long way to go on this issue, but States are coming around to it.

This state does a lot of good things and is well run

Glad to here fantastic politics IMO

I think when u get old enough to get social security you should have to do the visual and driving test over aswell. The law part hope they know by then lol but wow I see sooooo many older people that just don't need to be the road. Just my opion.....
Post on!

about fuckin time and make em random

You people have it all wrong, Why punish the "bottom feeders" in society.

One of or govt "members of parliament" suggested that we drug test everybody that had influence in our day to day lives.

Starting with govt members, police, etc and work your way down.

over there you should drug test capitol hill ,these fuckers are making all the decisions that affect your lives

Been saying this should have been done years ago, glad to hear it! I have to pass a drug test to work for a living only seems right that someone else should have to pass one to sit on their ass while we support them!!!

21 - 40 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.