Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
You people have it all wrong, Why punish the "bottom feeders" in society.

One of or govt "members of parliament" suggested that we drug test everybody that had influence in our day to day lives.

Starting with govt members, police, etc and work your way down.

over there you should drug test capitol hill ,these fuckers are making all the decisions that affect your lives
That's the point, most people have to pass a drug test to gain employment, so the same should be for welfare

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Its a solid no brainer.

The thing that still blows my mind is according to that chart it is estimated to cost 280 per test per person just for the drug test. I could understand that.

But then it cost over 2400 dollars to document a failure?

A 5 year old cell phone has enough memory to store the test date and test result of 13000 records. An expectation of 2400 per person in administrative fees just to store a record is a bigger problem than welfare. This is mind blowing.

When you extrapolate it to the level of our federal government...its no wonder we are in the debt we are in. They are really creative at finding ways to make things cost 2400 times what they actually should cost
I don't get it either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.