Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos all going to Independence Eve Explosion at Thompson Raceway Park. http://www.thompsonracewaypark.com/

BOB MOTZ JET SEMI
UMTR STICK SHIFT CARS
FIREWORKS DISPLAY
PLUS BRACKET RACING
AIR WARS CAR WHEEL STAND CONTEST
GATES OPEN 10:00 A.M. TIME TRIALS START AT 11:00 A.M. SHOW STARTS AT 5:00 P.M.
ADULTS $ 15.00 KIDS (6-12) $ 7.00 FREE PARKING, FREE PIT PASSES

·
Registered
168 Posts
Im going, see you there. there are going to be some fast cars tearing up the track. I should be racing my car out there late July- early August

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'l be there jim early with wad and his nova my dad has to work all day so he will be out afterward. I stopped at jasons and helped him put billy yoes camaro back together, jason said hes the wheelman this weekend. I got that connector to by the way. dean said jones might show up.

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
I'l be there jim early with wad and his nova my dad has to work all day so he will be out afterward. I stopped at jasons and helped him put billy yoes camaro back together, jason said hes the wheelman this weekend. I got that connector to by the way. dean said jones might show up.
wtf mikey, wass up. you coming out friday? I should be there... gonna try to go tonite for some t & t weather permitting

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
COOK E glad to hear that the Chevelle is back up and running again, due to the 4th falling on Saturday we have Friday off at work so I'll be there when the gates open

·
Registered
940 Posts
jimmy i will be up there burning sum alky then consuming sum alky whooooooaa see you then !:)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yup I will be there, cars not ready yet had to take engine back to machine shop to get rebalanced, I had to order new connecting rods, so just another snag, soon though, cant wait, wraps done, the car will be in the mardi gras parade on thursday if it doesnt rain, I will see you guys there EARLY:cool:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jimmy i will be up there burning sum alky then consuming sum alky whooooooaa see you then !:)

Herm I'll look ya up when I'm there,, I'll be helping Pete for a while collecting some tech cards then maybe up in the tower talking so you can here my talents, I hope you burn up a bunch of alky, that means you'll be in illiminations for while

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
got it her back to gether adain and running. too k a few hits at it on a very slick track tonight... got a little to exicited second round,,, track was quite slick which i expected, just wanted to make sure gears worked...all seamed good, a few more things and i should be in line friday am!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
see ya there, hopefully the grass side will be good with all of this rain the last couple days

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,032 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
me and my dad will be there in the bike class.
does anyone know what the entry fee is? im thinking its $35 am i right?

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
why arent you going to pittsburgh
already committed to going to Quaker!!!! Belinda's coming down and bringing Jada plus it will take long enough to get from Milan to Quaker let alone Milan to Pittsburgh, you gonna be out by the end of the month!!!!! man you must be bustin your hump.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts