Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like we will be having some oil heading our way in a few days and it aint from over seas.I live 20 miles north of Pascagoula,Ms and it looks like the Gulf Coast area over to Texas coast will be effected by the oil slick from the explosion.They said they had another leak besides the 2. fingers crossed.

·
from across the pond...
6,931 Posts
The oil slick currently has a circumference of about 600 miles (970km) and covers about 28,600 sq miles (74,100 sq km).
That's a lot of oil! It's close on the size of England..

·
Registered
8,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
run down there and pump it out ... re sell it to the oil companys
Hey thats not a bad Idea-LOL.I may have to go down and get some for my truck and change it for a time or two.:)

·
Registered
8,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yea man this is gonna kill the fishin', just when its really starting to get good too.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,121 Posts
THERE GOES THE PRICE OF SHRIMP!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
our local news say the slick is almost 600 mile diameter and may reach the gulf coast in just a couple hours

·
Registered
8,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like we have obama here on the coast today(wow wonder what hes gonna say after 10 days).We have people that live in and around biloxi and ocean springs,ms that met up and started cleaning up this morn from the local news.Dr.chevaz that works as a vet with my wife,she and alot of her friends got up 12 dead sea turtles and they didnt have oil on them.she is bringing them in and gonna inspect and see what caused the deaths.I seen alot of the booeys blowed up on the shore in pascagoula and in ocean springs due to the waves.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts