Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Not Just Another Game
1,560 Posts
There are three people in my office. I hate my boss. He would remind you of Dagwood (the comic strip newspaper dude) He is a lame as dork and thinks he is the shit. He gets on my last phuckin nerve! Glad its Friday! ;)

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
4 people here...

Dad
Middle brother(I'm the oldest)
Me
And Mr. Ahmed...

Welcome to the Thunderdome... :Kneel

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
LMAO, FUCK! I am jumping ahead of myself. One more day with that fuckhead. Damnit. Ima go make me a drink.

Better go get two...

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
well I don't work in an office but we have fun around the shop. our latest kick is sneaking up behind people with a spray bottle full of rubbing alcohol and hosing the back of their pants while they are loading parts in the machine. you don't notice it until your pants touch your leg. lmao. its cold.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
There are three people in my office. I hate my boss. He would remind you of Dagwood (the comic strip newspaper dude) He is a lame as dork and thinks he is the shit. He gets on my last phuckin nerve! Glad its Friday! ;)
Have him beat up....New York style, this will calm you down and he'll behave,,,TLW.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,108 Posts
WE GOT A GUY NAMED DEAN THAT RUNS ONE OF OUR PLANTS......HE SHAVES HIS ARMS AND LEGS....KINDA WEIRD FOR A 42 YEAR OLD :)

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
WE GOT A GUY NAMED DEAN THAT RUNS ONE OF OUR PLANTS......HE SHAVES HIS ARMS AND LEGS....KINDA WEIRD FOR A 42 YEAR OLD :)
You beat him up!!,,,TLW

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
I know someone else who does the same thing....Guess who. ;)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well I don't work in an office but we have fun around the shop. our latest kick is sneaking up behind people with a spray bottle full of rubbing alcohol and hosing the back of their pants while they are loading parts in the machine. you don't notice it until your pants touch your leg. lmao. its cold.
Right on

·
Registered
918 Posts
It's usually just Mom, Pop, and Me, and I couldn't ask for a better job. Mom has bought a fart machine recently, and we usually get customers/friends with it as they walk into the shop. It's great.. Pop is old and grumpy sometimes, but i'm young and grumpy too, so we get along. It's fun watchin him start shit with everyone. Love goin racin with him too, cause we cause some shit!

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
I was employed by a local engineering and design prototyping shop until December of 09. There were 4 engineers, 2 were partners and 3 were the nicest guys you would ever meet. But the President was an arrogant piece of shit who would try to micro manage even simple tasks, would give very specific instructions on how he wanted things done not having a clue whether or not his process would work. When it wouldnt, which was most of the time, he would grill you on what you did or didnt do for HIS process not to work. After dealing with this horseshit for a few months I was talking to the other engineers about the issues I was having and they told me to do what I knew I had to do to get the processes to work and not mention anything to the PRESIDENT about it. This worked out great as I didnt have to keep wasting my time over and over again to get the job done and the customers work out the door and the arrogant micro managing Phuckstick got to think everything he touched turned to gold! This mutha phucker actually called and asked my advice after laying me of last December!! Needless to say All my pent up frustrations and anger over losing my livelyhood got expressed in that call! Funny wonder why he hasnt called again?? :p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts