Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mines 11 yrs. old.
Plasma, LCD, 3D.

I watch sports on the weekends when not racing.
I don't need anything over 40 in.

Advice.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sharp Aquos......Just get the Motion Enhanced model with a 3 refresh rate....Oh and your not going get those models at Wally world...

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I cheaped out with Visio at Wally World. Well worth it but got what I paid for. My buds Samsung is like being on the pit wall or standing on the sidelines. ASAP I'll move the Visio to the shop and replace with Samsung.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I cheaped out with Visio at Wally World. Well worth it but got what I paid for. My buds Samsung is like being on the pit wall or standing on the sidelines. ASAP I'll move the Visio to the shop and replace with Samsung.
I have both and they are identical in picture quality. The biggest difference is when watching an HD signal against a non HD signal.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,697 Posts
I'd hold off on the 3d flat panels until at least the 2nd run of them get out (That way all the bugs are worked out).

I'd look into the LED panels.

Shannon

·
Registered
413 Posts
Purchased the Samsung 55" LCD LED for the family room last December and had it mounted on the wall. Freakin awesome. Just remember if you get a plasma they have glare in rooms that have a lot of light coming in the windows. So think about where you are putting it before you purchase it. I also bought the wife a 32" Sony Bravia LCD LED for the bedroom and it has an awesome picture as well.

Popper

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I have both and they are identical in picture quality. The biggest difference is when watching an HD signal against a non HD signal.
Cool to hear. Local cable company is finally coming to the outskirts of town. Supposed to hook me up next week with HD.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I have Samsung a 60" plasma and a 42 LCD and they are great with my HD!!! Also have a computer hooked up to the 60" in my living room with a wireless keyboard and mouse for surfing the bullet & watching the tv at the same time....

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
55 Vizio LCD....LOVE IT ,,, it was a return after the SEC champ game retail $1849.00 paid $1107.00

·
Registered
334 Posts
Had a 55 inch sony LCD for 6 months, it was ok. Traded it back in (1 of my fleet accounts through my business) for a 50 inch Toshiba plasma and what a difference!! I had HD cable on both and blue ray - plasma hands down!!! Football, golf and all types of racing like had never seen before.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nothings goning to beat a pioneer plasma that is professionally calibrated.

If you like the looks of the TV's in the store on fucking thermal meltdown brightness, disregard my prior suggestion. It would just be a waste.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts