Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fire, just in time to majorly fuck up Memorial Day Weekend Travel Plans. Gov't not even predicting when it will open again. The slow detours suck.

·
Aviation Section
25,376 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Crap, that just means all those damn blue haired Yankees will be piling up in GA soon. :smt076

·
Registered
23,726 Posts
Crap, that just means all those damn blue haired Yankees will be piling up in GA soon. :smt076

Fine.

But, what about as white haired fuckers?

Where the hell are we suppose to go?? :-D

And when the hell are you fucking slow ass Southern Fellas, ever going to get done with the construction at that exit?

I mean, the tornado was only about five years or more ago I believe.

Any rooms at the Holiday Inn west of I-75 at exit 248 for white haired assholes ?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,806 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Fine.

But, what about as white haired fuckers?

Where the hell are we suppose to go?? :-D

And when the hell are you fucking slow ass Southern Fellas, ever going to get done with the construction at that exit?

I mean, the tornado was only about five years or more ago I believe.

Any rooms at the Holiday Inn west of I-75 at exit 248 for white haired assholes ?
LOL - Hell will be froze over and they'll still be working on I-75. :smt093
There's a couple new motels off exit 350 and a really good restaurant/lounge called Farm to Fork there also. I'm a white haired ORF also, so if you come through, let me know and we'll knock back a couple cold ones.

·
Registered
23,726 Posts
There's a couple new motels off exit 350 and a really good restaurant/lounge called Farm to Fork there also. I'm a white haired ORF also, so if you come through, let me know and we'll knock back a couple cold ones.

Careful. I like cold ones. Especially when in your neck of the woods.

I might take you up on that offer.

I have been down there many times.

Usually stay at the Holiday in Up in Chattanooga near Hamilton place. Exit five I think it is.

I have stayed in that holiday Inn at exit 248 in Ringgold several times.

I go there when I have to do service calls, at GE Roper over in Lafayette.

That construction at that exit has fucked me up sever times at night when they shut 75 down to one lane each way there.

·
Registered
12,429 Posts

·
Registered
23,726 Posts

Your last name wouldn't happen to be Warrington would it?

I use to be in the military for a bit, with a guy Named Corky Warrington or something close to that .

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Your last name wouldn't happen to be Warrington would it?

I use to be in the military for a bit, with a guy Named Corky Warrington or something close to that .
Nope, not me. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts