Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
13,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have I got your attention? The troubling thing about the title of this thread though is not only is it proba true but also that it “SHOULD” be true.

Don’t worry, don’t worry you fragile little snowflakes I have to say the same thing about the greatest engine that actually ever lived, (literally) the Flathead Ford.

Now listen I’m just teeing it up for you. You can call me a cocksucker or a dummy or if you want to be accurate the most handsome man on Yellowbullet but that aside I’m just giving y’all a friendly reminder.

I’ve said this before but it bears repeating we are about to see a tectonic shift in virtually everything related to transportation. Be aware or be square.

I admit I‘m late to the party on this. I didn’t understand the the Japanese car invasion of the 70’s because I was young and not fully baked.

I missed the expiration date of the real estate boom of the 2000’s and it ruined me.

All of a sudden my dumb ass realizes something big is about to happen again. I tried the kind and gentle approach as only someone with a calm demeanor like myself can but that didn’t work.

Most of y’all are acting all tough like someone is coming to take your guns when we start talking EV’s.

Whatever you think is fine. Whatever you think of me for ringing the bell in this silly way well that’s fine too. Rest assured though this is a warning. Think about it. Invest well and encourage your kids to get educated in the fields that pertain to future transportation and energy storage etc.

Yeah I know fuck me right? That’s fine but how about Sandy Munro? This guy is no lightweight. He is a very respected individual among auto manufacturers near and far. Look him up yourselves if you don’t believe me. He is not simply a YouTuber.

Ya oughta listen to what he has to say. Just for shits and giggles. 😉

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving y’all!

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
What a piece of shit op is I dont know why a non racer comes here and spews the shit he pukes up, just a waste of skin, Ill bet even his friends cringe when he shows up.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
So what I got from the video was in a short amount of time we will all be driving EV’s made in China. Engines and gasoline are going away along with all the businesses that are associated with it unless they evolve with the times.

Reactions: Erik-427

·
Registered
13,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What a piece of shit op is I dont know why a non racer comes here and spews the shit he pukes up, just a waste of skin, Ill bet even his friends cringe when he shows up.
You know Mr. Chove, you’re right I’m just a no racin’ POS. Just a a waste of healthy (according to my dermatologist) skin. Surprising since I kick ass in the Florida sun every day.

But the thing you should be concerned about is that women find me wildly attractive. It’s been this way all my life and it’s such a burden. If I were you I wouldn’t let your girl see a picture of me if she’s looking over your shoulder right now for she will drop you like a hot potato when she sees what a real man looks like.

🖕🖕🖕🖕

Car Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle

·
Premium Member
20,861 Posts
There have I got your attention? The troubling thing about the title of this thread though is not only is it proba true but also that it “SHOULD” be true.

Don’t worry, don’t worry you fragile little snowflakes I have to say the same thing about the greatest engine that actually ever lived, (literally) the Flathead Ford.

Now listen I’m just teeing it up for you. You can call me a cocksucker or a dummy or if you want to be accurate the most handsome man on Yellowbullet but that aside I’m just giving y’all a friendly reminder.

I’ve said this before but it bears repeating we are about to see a tectonic shift in virtually everything related to transportation. Be aware or be square.

I admit I‘m late to the party on this. I didn’t understand the the Japanese car invasion of the 70’s because I was young and not fully baked.

I missed the expiration date of the real estate boom of the 2000’s and it ruined me.

All of a sudden my dumb ass realizes something big is about to happen again. I tried the kind and gentle approach as only someone with a calm demeanor like myself can but that didn’t work.

Most of y’all are acting all tough like someone is coming to take your guns when we start talking EV’s.

Whatever you think is fine. Whatever you think of me for ringing the bell in this silly way well that’s fine too. Rest assured though this is a warning. Think about it. Invest well and encourage your kids to get educated in the fields that pertain to future transportation and energy storage etc.

Yeah I know fuck me right? That’s fine but how about Sandy Munro? This guy is no lightweight. He is a very respected individual among auto manufacturers near and far. Look him up yourselves if you don’t believe me. He is not simply a YouTuber.

Ya oughta listen to what he has to say. Just for shits and giggles. 😉

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving y’all!
Damn.......Henry is this going to be another billion page long thread?

Anyway, The Cleveland will live forever.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Damn.......Henry is this going to be another billion page long thread?

Anyway, The Cleveland will live forever.
Cleveland Steamer, maybe.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts