Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you get the impeller off a P600b procharger? Is it threaded on the shaft or a press fit? It has 3 set screws plugging holes that are through to the backside of the impeller, I taped on it so but didn't want to hurt anything. The unit pushed the front seal out and I wanted to make sure the rear seal was good.
Thanks,
MIKE

·
Registered
904 Posts
Send it back. I wouldn't take a chance on something spinning that fast.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, that's what I thought too, but they want $900 bucks to put seals in it. That sounds way high to me!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I rebuilt mine, you have to press the impeller off, using the 3 bolt holes in the back i used aluminum bolts and turned all three of the equally to press it off the shaft. I also have the seal part number i used if you want it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I was going to do, but the treads are not all the way thru. Did you have to tap them? Pretty sure a go the seal converted over to tempken part number.
Thanks,
MIKE

I rebuilt mine, you have to press the impeller off, using the 3 bolt holes in the back i used aluminum bolts and turned all three of the equally to press it off the shaft. I also have the seal part number i used if you want it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts