Registered
16,833 Posts
proof fuckhead!!!!

You haven't provided any yet despite requests from 547Beast as well

Fuck off, you are an irrelevant tool

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
You’re telling me you did not argue with others about the gun rights the US has compared to dundee land? You’re telling me you didn’t sit there on your keyboard and blowhard your way through the bickering in saying your laws were just fine and the way the laws were designed you had no reason to own any of the now banned guns?
Alzheimer's a thing down there in dundee land?

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
I have many times presented FACTS about the Australian gun laws, I have corrected many ignorant cunts, just like you, about our gun laws

I think the gun laws are fine the way they are, I respect that other Aussies don't. I am actually about to start the process of applying for a gun licence so you post is timely - thanks

Explain to me why we (in Australia) need automatic guns to hunt? Explain to me why we (in Australia) need military style guns to hunt? And don't fucking say 'because', because that is not a fucking reason

·
Registered
693 Posts
Explain to me why we (in Australia) need automatic guns to hunt? Explain to me why we (in Australia) need military style guns to hunt? And don't fucking say 'because', because that is not a fucking reason
first off, what's a "military style gun" ? secondly, WTF is with this "why do you need" crap ? i don't need a v8 to do 110kph down the highway either, i have it because that's what i fuck'n want an no cunt is going to tell me otherwise because "feelings"
just because you're scared an insecure for no good reason at all apart from that's what our government has programmed you to think doesn't mean innocent law abiding citizens should be punished, seriously quit being a government drone an doing there dictatorship work for them.........

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
fuck me you are as bad as he is, did you fucking miss the bit where I said "I think the gun laws are fine the way they are, I respect that other Aussies don't."

Did you also miss the bit where I said I am applying for a gun licence

fucking read properly before you start ranting, you are starting to carry on like the fuck-wit he is (again)

Actually I think it is time you moved to America and be his love-child, I am happy to chip in a few $

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Well. It looks like you have made my job very easy. Thanks for supplying the proof you asked for. My work here is done.
Now you can bicker amongst yourselves about your beyond fucked up gun laws.......

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
thanks for proving 547Beaast correct - well done

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
first off, what's a "military style gun" ? secondly, WTF is with this "why do you need" crap ? i don't need a v8 to do 110kph down the highway either, i have it because that's what i fuck'n want an no cunt is going to tell me otherwise because "feelings"
just because you're scared an insecure for no good reason at all apart from that's what our government has programmed you to think doesn't mean innocent law abiding citizens should be punished, seriously quit being a government drone an doing there dictatorship work for them.........
since your love-daddy can't answer maybe you can, why do we need automatic weapons in Australia to hunt, and don't fucking say "because" because that will just prove you are a tool like him/her

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,750 Posts
You do know that our current Government is the same as your Republicans right? You do know that don't you?
Nah, you're not allowed to clear brush /etc because it harms (sic) the enviro. where also does this. oh, ya cali. The liberal shithole.
think you're confused, sounds like the liberal left to me.
Both seem to have unclontrolable fires from overgrown brush that the eviro nuts banned from being cleared/controlled/ maintained.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
10,750 Posts
I have many times presented FACTS about the Australian gun laws, I have corrected many ignorant cunts, just like you, about our gun laws

I think the gun laws are fine the way they are, I respect that other Aussies don't. I am actually about to start the process of applying for a gun licence so you post is timely - thanks

Clearly you don't understand what it takes to be free.
or you'd understand why you should be able to have the firepower to fight back against the controlling power that does have said guns.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Two links- One for alleged climate change issues, the other for alleged environmental threats. Both of which, have caused the shit storm you are dealing with now. And to think you have any sort of faith in your "right from center" government believing shit is going to change because of this is laughable!
Still waiting on this climate change quote....

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
In the several threads just like this where you're trying to compare the greatest nation in the world to your now burnt to a crisp tarrain thanks to your "right from center" government!
"Several threads", but you won't be able to quote anything. Because you go on feeling. Not fact. Like a liberal.

You don't actually read and understand what other people post. You gloss over it and think you've got the jist, then reject reality and insert your own.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts

He can't distinguish between us correcting him and us supporting what he's wrong about.

I believe that no one should need an excuse to buy whatever gun they want. You ask people why they need certain guns and they get all defensive and think you're advocating taking them away. The question is double barreled. You're right in the fact that no one actually needs the ones in question but they're right in that it's nobodies business what they have so the question is moot.

What it does when you mention "need" is to undermine their illusion of freedom. Their laws restrict them in a plethora of ways but they perceive themselves as "free" when compared to others. It's part of believing yourself superior and it's hard to do so when you have to admit the government will fuck you over the same as anywhere else in the world. There's parts of America with just as restrictive gun laws as ours, but you never hear about that. No. How could the greatest nation on Earth have shit gun laws? There's laws I've read that seem to fly directly in the face of the 2nd amendment but somehow they're still there. Shal not be infringed....Yeah right.

·
Registered
12,889 Posts
Aussies, you are wasting your time, those thick twats are in denial about everything unless it suits them.
Look how they act about that daft orange twat who owns them all, they talk like they actually "know" him, reality is, he doesn't give a fk about any of them, its comical.

·
Void
80,197 Posts
Aussies, you are wasting your time, those thick twats are in denial about everything unless it suits them.
Look how they act about that daft orange twat who owns them all, they talk like they actually "know" him, reality is, he doesn't give a fk about any of them, its comical.
Go suck your Queens cock.

·
Registered
751 Posts
We don't hunt here w/ automatic guns either, we hunt with semi-automatic...

Well some people do with a class 3 for shits and giggles.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,180 Posts
since your love-daddy can't answer maybe you can, why do we need automatic weapons in Australia to hunt, and don't fucking say "because" because that will just prove you are a tool like him/her
In America it's not to hunt. Automatic weapons are to defend yourself against those that would do you, your loved ones, and your countrymen harm. You may say that's not necessary, but, to do so is a extremely narrow minded view.

It's better to have a gun and not need it than to not have a gun and wish you did.

101 - 120 of 195 Posts