Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
What sort of liberal fuckwit thinks environmental threats are the same as man made climate change? LOL!
Wow. Did you not read the supplied links? You know, where your government has banned certain actions which are an alleged environmental threat and can supposedly lead to climate change? Where the entire thing has backfired in your face and you are now suffering the consequences?

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
You do know that our current Government is the same as your Republicans right? You do know that don't you?

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
mate, you know public opinion and the willingness to sell your soul will dictate where they sit, right, centre of left

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Wow. Did you not read the supplied links? You know, where your government has banned certain actions which are an alleged environmental threat and can supposedly lead to climate change? Where the entire thing has backfired in your face and you are now suffering the consequences?
Maybe you can quote the parts where they specifically link it to climate change. I read them but maybe I missed it.

LMAO!!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
I hope it is further to the right of center than ours...
Sadly no. Both major parties hang around the middle ground.

Historically the only real difference is that the Labor party has it's roots in the Trade Union sector. So they're left leaning in that regard.

Socially they've been pretty much the same. Though these days Labor is going the way of the Dems. When I was younger I voted for them to try and strengthen the power of my union and help protect my wages and conditions. Since the Shooters Party came along I haven't gone back. Nor will I ever.

·
Registered
20,670 Posts
Sadly no. Both major parties hang around the middle ground.

Historically the only real difference is that the Labor party has it's roots in the Trade Union sector. So they're left leaning in that regard.

Socially they've been pretty much the same. Though these days Labor is going the way of the Dems. When I was younger I voted for them to try and strengthen the power of my union and help protect my wages and conditions. Since the Shooters Party came along I haven't gone back. Nor will I ever.
Understood, in my opinion, OUR GOP is more like the Democrats of the 1960's.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
On another note...
I've found some really cool off road channels on you tube. 4wd action, low range, etc. Really cool camping in the outback, 4x4ing all over the place, miles from anyone. Love to go to Australia but am concerned about every fucking thing from a mosquito to a pretty plant can kill you in minutes. Fuck that! Croc's etc. Maybe the snow ain't so bad afterall.

Anyway, thought I'd throw some random shit in to lighten you cunts up. Love the US and Australia, this thread is like watching mom and dad fighting! LOL!!!!

Reactions: hq308

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
And getting back to the topic of the thread, the impeachment, what the fuck is with the rinos saying they want witnesses called? Get behind Mitch or suffer the consequences ya dirty bastards!!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
You do know that our current Government is the same as your Republicans right? You do know that don't you?
Going to get your guns back? Are they planning on lifting the bans for firebreaks so shit like this doesn't happen again?
Maybe you can quote the parts where they specifically link it to climate change. I read them but maybe I missed it.
LMAO!!
Two links- One for alleged climate change issues, the other for alleged environmental threats. Both of which, have caused the shit storm you are dealing with now. And to think you have any sort of faith in your "right from center" government believing shit is going to change because of this is laughable!

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
On another note...
I've found some really cool off road channels on you tube. 4wd action, low range, etc. Really cool camping in the outback, 4x4ing all over the place, miles from anyone. Love to go to Australia but am concerned about every fucking thing from a mosquito to a pretty plant can kill you in minutes. Fuck that! Croc's etc. Maybe the snow ain't so bad afterall.
don't let that shit worry you, it isn't that bad. I have been bush camping for over 40 years and probably seen 4 snakes in that time. They aren't man eaters, they just protect themselves if they feel threatened, like most of the wild-life. Crocs on the other hand are predatory fuckers, but stick to the 'rules' and you are fine

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
Going to get your guns back? Are they planning on lifting the bans for firebreaks so shit like this doesn't happen again?
I really have this urge to reply, but you are just such a fuck-wit who won't be told, so I really can't be fucked. I reckon you are probably one of the worst trolls on YB

·
Registered
693 Posts
On another note...

Anyway, thought I'd throw some random shit in to lighten you cunts up. Love the US and Australia, this thread is like watching mom and dad fighting! LOL!!!!
Home - All 4 Adventure >>a4a's youtube>> All 4 Adventure

quit being a soft cock cunt, you have bears ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I really have this urge to reply, but you are just such a fuck-wit who won't be told, so I really can't be fucked. I reckon you are probably one of the worst trolls on YB
Well, you are one of the geniuses fully believing how your govt. handling the gun buyback program was the right thing to do, so...

·
Registered
16,833 Posts

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
How does American Politics affect Australians?
because your policies affect us, some directly, some indirectly. Like your fucking fight over tariffs, impacted us big time

Our fucking idiot Prime Ministers always get sucked by your Presidents and follow you fuckers into war

81 - 100 of 195 Posts