Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 195 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
79,514 Posts
As far as I'm concerned whilever it's on our news every fucking day and here for discussion ever fucking day on an OPEN FORUM with a worldwide membership, you Yank fuckwits can get over yourselves and suck on a human shit.

People have the audacity to call themselves the most powerful and influential nation on Earth then wonder why people of other countries talk about those things that may very well affect them.

A country as large as the USA is bound to have a lot of clueless shitbags but the ratio is crazy on here.
YEAH...SO...

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
They become more powerful every election. hat's the idea here cock? Just try anything?
I’m sure they do. It’s the same nonsense libertarians tell themselves here in the states. Meanwhile your country is circling the toilet bowl.
The pattern I’ve seen every single time is dundees feeling obligated to make “see! We’re important too!” Posts every once in awhile and you get shit on. Because of this you get mad and spend page after page begging to be taken seriously. And without fail you and your other dundee dimwit are front and center, so why not take the opportunity to laugh at you....
Oh, and the Untied States is the most powerful country in the world and the most influential. I know that chaps your ass, but it’s a matter of fact. You want to take the title? Do something besides misleading people and burning your shit to the ground.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
I’m sure they do. It’s the same nonsense libertarians tell themselves here in the states. Meanwhile your country is circling the toilet bowl.
The pattern I’ve seen every single time is dundees feeling obligated to make “see! We’re important too!” Posts every once in awhile and you get shit on. Because of this you get mad and spend page after page begging to be taken seriously. And without fail you and your other dundee dimwit are front and center, so why not take the opportunity to laugh at you....
Oh, and the Untied States is the most powerful country in the world and the most influential. I know that chaps your ass, but it’s a matter of fact. You want to take the title? Do something besides misleading people and burning your shit to the ground.
Once again, none of that is true. But you know that already. I guess if you wanted to tell the truth you'd have nothing to argue with me about. ;)

You already know that we don't care about being a superpower or anything like it. The US is the superpower and everyone knows. I've never said anything different. (Show me where I have) Or even care that it's true. What I do comment on is the attitudes of it's citizens. All you can muster in response is to project a fictitious yearning for relevancy. Weak. And is fooling nobody. Don't you understand that? Any person reading any of this can see your desperation. You reek of it.

What is it you do with your life when you're not one here making a fool of yourself? I reckon you could be a telephone-scammer. You've got the penchant for telling lies (that no one believes) and get to say the same thing over and over again. Your perfect job. :)

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
one last post before I move on to more important things

it is happening in your great country too old mate, you can choose to ignore it and listen to your No. 1 politician but it is happening, State by State

of course no Americans on this forum ever preach about how great America is - oh the irony, you are one of them you fucking idiot, even in this post hahahahahaha (see below)

Oh, and the Untied States is the most powerful country in the world and the most influential.
and there it is

I know that chaps your ass, but it’s a matter of fact. You want to take the title? Do something besides misleading people and burning your shit to the ground.
nah, doesn't chap me, it just makes me wonder how America can claim to be so wonderful, great and powerful where there are people like you who make up the population, lowest common denominator I guess hahahahaha. I guess if you say it enough it must be true

·
Registered
693 Posts
What is it you do with your life when you're not one here making a fool of yourself? I reckon you could be a telephone-scammer. You've got the penchant for telling lies (that no one believes) and get to say the same thing over and over again. Your perfect job. :)
really? i was thinking he has that "selling candy to kids out of his broke down white van" kinda vibe and or sits on his porch barking at kids who get to close to his "lawn" (there's no lawn, it's just dirt with a few patches of weeds)......

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Once again, none of that is true.
Which part? The part where your liberal shitbag government banned fire breaks because of climate change or convincing you you’re better off without certain firearms?

it is happening in your great country too old mate
Did you miss where almost all counties in VA have declared themselves as sanctuary counties? Why didn’t leaders of any of your states have the balls to do that? I have a theory or two, but it would only make you mad.
Glorious how I simply state fact about the US makes you and the rest of you fuckwits into whiney titty babies.
USA NUMBER ONE1

·
Registered
16,833 Posts
Remember Australia is 24 million people, how many in the State of Washington?

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Which part? The part where your liberal shitbag government banned fire breaks because of climate change or convincing you you’re better off without certain firearms?
Both. Neither of those things is true.

Fire breaks were not banned because of climate change and nobody convinced us we are better off without certain firearms.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Remember Australia is 24 million people, how many in the State of Washington?
What you're saying then is you have close to 24M people who can't think for themselves and need the government to tell them what is right or wrong.
Fire breaks were not banned because of climate change and nobody convinced us we are better off without certain firearms.
My God the information provided is overwhelming! So this article is wrong?
One quote from someone who felled 40 trees on his property to form a firebreak.
The judge in this case noted that Chia’s primary motivation for the tree removal was ‘his concern about the risk of fire at his property’, but found also the Sydney pensioner’s actions had caused ‘substantial harm’ to the environment. Chia ended up copping a $40,000 fine — more than $500 for each tree.
Article also mentions the threat to certain habitats for removing wood from woodpiles. LMAO. Sooo center right of them!

Then there's this poor bastard:

From this article:

As far as firearms:
Maybe they didn't convince you? But your fellow dundee fuckwit seems to think life is better that the government told you to be rid of certain guns because they may just get up on their own and start killing all by themselves.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
My God the information provided is overwhelming!
Does that information tell you that the bad land management practices were because of climate change? Because that's what you asserted. No one denies that they fucked up. One of the other political parties we have is the Greens. They're environmentalist idiots. But like The Shooters Party (that you implied had no power) smaller factions in the government can be very influential. They can hold the balance of power when a party holds onto a minority government. Even independents can wield that power. A lot of concessions are made to placate those Greenie fuckwits and we now see the results (Of course they deny it all). But like I already told you, the current federal Coalition government itself is right of centre and doesn't even look like they believe in climate change.

Maybe they didn't convince you? But your fellow dundee fuckwit seems to think life is better that the government told you to be rid of certain guns because they may just get up on their own and start killing all by themselves.
Damn straight they didn't convince me.

I don't think if you actually straight up asked anyone else they'd tell you the laws were a good idea either. Instead of making derogatory comments about weakness or capitulation, to which any normal person would defend themselves. Anyone with a brain would tell you they didn't do what they were intended to do.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Greenie fuckwits and we now see the results (Of course they deny it all). But like I already told you, the current federal Coalition government itself is right of centre and doesn't even look like they believe in climate change.
My point being, the banning of firebreaks are because of those believing it threatens the environment. You said that is not the case. I post articles refuting your claim and now this reads like a whole lot of back peddling.
I win.
I don't think if you actually straight up asked anyone else they'd tell you the laws were a good idea either.
Then why did so many volunteer to give up their firearms? Fucking ridiculous. Good luck getting the right to own them once again from your alleged "center right" government.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
My point being, the banning of firebreaks are because of those believing it threatens the environment. You said that is not the case. I post articles refuting your claim and now this reads like a whole lot of back peddling.
I win.

Then why did so many volunteer to give up their firearms? Fucking ridiculous. Good luck getting the right to own them once again from your alleged "center right" government.
You said climate change. That is not the case. Don't backpedal now, hypocrite.

They volunteered them because it's the law. Simple as that. I wouldn't have if any of mine fell under the restrictions. A lot of people I know didn't hand theirs in. All my guns are still in my possession. I still have the right to own them. I don't have to get anything back. Maybe you're one of those fucking morons that think we aren't allowed guns at all.

Another post, another schooling. You'll know all about Australia soon. Maybe the phobia might wane. LOL!

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
You said climate change. That is not the case. Don't backpedal now, hypocrite.
LMMFAO.
Go on and get that search engine busy and explain how environmental threats and climate change have no common ground with each other.
They volunteered them because it's the law.
It's the law to volunteer your freedom? What kind of fucked up bullshit is this? We'll see if your "right/center" government can right the wrongs done to the people and that now hell hole you call a country in your lifetime. Good luck with that.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
he spends $450,000 on DRUGS??

hot damn. Be Best for real!

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
LMMFAO.
Go on and get that search engine busy and explain how environmental threats and climate change have no common ground with each other.

It's the law to volunteer your freedom? What kind of fucked up bullshit is this? We'll see if your "right/center" government can right the wrongs done to the people and that now hell hole you call a country in your lifetime. Good luck with that.
What sort of liberal fuckwit thinks environmental threats are the same as man made climate change? LOL! Do you even know what you typed? You're that keen to stay in the race you're willing to lay in bed with those idiots? Fuck me, you are desperate.

The law is the law. No matter if you think it's right or wrong. How exactly is it volunteering freedom anyway? Freedom does not mean being able to own any style of firearm available. Not in your country, not in mine.

I think considering the news I'm reading about gun confiscations (we never had ours confiscated at all) in your country the good luck needs to be for you. You need your guns for self defence. When you live in a shithole where more than seventeen thousand people are murdered every year (Ours is a measly 200) you need all the help you can get. ?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,495 Posts
No shit

61 - 80 of 195 Posts