Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
It's not over yet..Piglosi isnt over her hangover but once she's sober itll be back.

·
Capri For Sale
12,349 Posts
Mitch said there's not going to be no fuckin' impeachment and as it gets dragged out I think I agree with him. Fuck all this noise let's get back to business. Bomb the everlovin' shit out of Iran, Fuck 'em!

·
47,165 Posts
What the fuck do you care? You're not a US citizen.

You're as bad as the fuckin' Canadians.

Go fuck a Koala

·
47,165 Posts
You’re Right, I don’t give a fuck.

Who said I wasn’t a US Citizen?
You're a US citizen like you're a drag racer.

·
47,165 Posts
I have no idea why...but that made me laugh !!
Yeah, I always get a chuckle out of people from other cuntrees discussing our politics.

·
Registered
15,709 Posts
Nancy said she’s turning over the articles to the Senate within the next 24 hours, according to Rush.

·
Registered
15,709 Posts
I thought she was using them to line her bird cages?
I thought so also. Just passing on what I heard. I think she’s put herself between a rock and a hard place. Even Feinstein is telling her to shit or get off the pot.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I thought she was using them to line her bird cages?
LOL! She knows deep down inside her rotten soul that the whole impeachment fiasco will go away quickly once these articles are out of her hands and beyond her control in the senate.

She also knows that the longer she takes, the longer this stays at the top spot in the daily media.
It also gives time to let the RINO's mull over the thought of not towing the party line, and hopefully will bring her more opportunity to get her way over in the senate...

·
Registered
16,107 Posts
Yeah, I always get a chuckle out of people from other cuntrees discussing our politics.
FUCK ME, you cunts never stop talking about ours or our gun laws or anything else. Why should we be different - fuck you ,if we want talk American politics we will. That's what some of you cunts tell us, so I am telling you!!!!

·
Former RJ instigator
37,993 Posts
When the dumbfucks ( dems ) finally get around to sending the articles of impeachment to the senate, that is where it will die, mark my word, nothing will ever come of this.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Trump 2020 bitches!

1 - 20 of 195 Posts