Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Thinking of taking a trip out to spectate and show off my new YB shirt....:smt077

Rick

·
Registered
304 Posts
going with the vette
Hope you make it up to South Georgia August 9th!!

August 9th a new event series starting at South Georgia Motorsports Park.

Classes;

King of the Strip (This is not a PRO MOD RACE!!) This is for Top Sportsman, Outlaw 10.5 cars ect. The rules designed to keep racing close and competitive. Please check out the rules!!

Outlaw Drag Radial

6.0 Index

7.0 index

Open Comp

Click on the link below to see event details!;

http://racesgmp.com/Schedules/headsuphavoc/8-9.htm

·
Registered
926 Posts
I know Carlos Z.,Bill Futch, and Rome Berry will be there, are you going to be out there with the camaro?
Wade, the race looks cool the only thing is traveling cost to get up there and back are going to be well over $1000 right now.
Mike

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts
ok...

...just got off the phone with Futch. He is all jacked up about bustin' Carlos ass-----One is the fastest in the 1/8 and one is the fastest in the 1/4--all of this next to Lynch of course!! hehehehe

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hey Jeff,
with Markiewicz showing up now, i guess you guys are going to be running for 3rd place.... hahahaha , just joking with you guys,,,, im going to really look like an idiot when you guys lay down a 4.39...

·
***INDASIXES***
1,688 Posts
we....

....alll know that track is only going to hold so much. St. pete or b'ton is the only tracks near here that is going to allow us really start putting power down. St. Pete will hold a low .40. we do know that. Good luck see ya there sat

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Got a fresh sealed 5 gallon pail of C-16 I'd like to unload if anyones interested.....$60 will be there Saturday.....239-229-9737

Rick

1 - 20 of 42 Posts