Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alabamas New Imigration Law started today. Fkers are leaving the state like a hurricane is comming. Its for everyone in the state not just the Mexicans.

·
Registered
689 Posts
<--- jealous

·
Race Car Poor
8,359 Posts
Georgia passed a law too, but its no where as good as Alabama's

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
just heard on the news my area is promoting areas and policies to be more" immigrant" friendly...and thats specificaly of the "latino" variety... which entails providing the stretch of a main road for businesses, and eliminating the right for police to question/ask for proof of citizenship...WTF does that mean?... cause the fuckers (cops) demand my I.D.when I get pulled over, which I CAN NOT obtain with out a fuckin BIRTH CERTIFICATE and SOCIAL SECURITY card. this country is sooooo fucked....

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts
Chain saws cure all.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
So what was the law passed? I'm stuck in a truck 24/7 so I have to get my news here:p
Ummmmmm, say's you're allowed (in fact, encouraged) to round them up and ecsort them to the Mexican border!...
Say's you can squish them with your truck, IF they resist!... :yawinkle:

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Ummmmmm, say's you're allowed (in fact, encouraged) to round them up and ecsort them to the Mexican border!...
Say's you can squish them with your truck, IF they resist!... :yawinkle:
Since I'm from AL, and will be in TX closer to the larger group, am I allowed to start there?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts