Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally Posted by Jalopnik
The owner of this Honda Accord Hybrid seems unaware or unconcerned she just parked on top of a rare 40th Anniversary Nissan 370Z belonging to a member of The370Z forum. Hey, welcome to your new club.
Originally Posted by The Owner of the 370z
two weeks after getting the 40th anniversary, some old lady hit me in the parking lot. My car was parked, i was not in it, and she basically pulled in and scrapped/damaged the entire left side of the car!!!!!!!! My question is, do i have to take it back to Nissan and get it painted/fixed there (isnt it some custom paint that NIssan used???)))) Or do i take it to a local body dealer, obviously a guy i know???? PLEASE HELP, im so pissed right now!!!! who hits a parked car???????

·
Bracket racer
5,186 Posts
damn that sucks. I would flip.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
...what makes it worse that it's a HYBRID

I would bust her windows and dent in the right side of her car.....

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,325 Posts
Wow. That is fucked up.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
i would smash every window out of that car!!!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
No disrespect but the driver of that Accord is probably an elderly person who should not be behind the wheel anymore.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I'd take the tie iron out of my trunk, and beat the fuck out of that car, there would be no windows, lights or even air in the tires. I'd then take a big steaming shit on the dash and then I would leave. Fuck insurance, I'd fix it myself, with a smile on my face picturing their face when they returned to their car....

·
Custom user title
1,997 Posts
Someone would go missing.

Happen to know where in Mass. that it happened? Could say a lot right there depending on where it is...

·
Not Just Another Game
1,560 Posts
Sorry, I would have been so phuckin pissed...she wouldn't be standing. What was her response or did she just go about her business...What a phuck nut, sorry bout your car. Love the 370Z's

·
Registered
56,906 Posts
Go back into the store, have them say over the loud speaker that the car with lisc. plate # is now being towed away and wait for the idiot to come running out and THEN have your way with him/her!!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts