Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of folks deleting stuff off of thier forums when it gets a little ugly. when did we as a country lose our backbone?

Bob

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
See people nowadays want peoples opinions only when they agree with the opinion they have. Have you ever noticed at work or somewhere when someone asks for your opinion.. If you agree with what they think you are a wonderful and smart person.. When you disagree you're an A-hole!! Why do people ask if they dont wanna hear your opinion. Does it make them feel smarter to find someone who will actually agree with them? I call these people soccer moms!! I dont agree on everything people say but Im not so narrowminded to get upset about it.. Ring a bell to some of the people who run boards? I give Jason of GFZ.com credit as he is the only other person I know who lets you get away with chit.. Well he can be narrow minded at times too.. :-D

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
ya it is pathetic. Especially a certain website were the guy running it can say whatever he wants and even make up fake names to talk chit to other members then ban them from the site when they argue back. I am so pissed off at another website right now :smt013 people can be so tough behind a computer screen.

thankyou monty for starting this board where anything goes.

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
Go to nitromater.com.There is more deleting post then you know.
god for bid if you say the wrong thing.Phuck that chit.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I gotta say this place can get rough some times but i think all-in all it seams to work out good....

As everyone knows i am a Christian. This is one of the few sites where i can state my beliefs... and not really get bashed for it.... oh people disagree with me but it has never gotten personal.. I think thats the way it should be.

I agree with Monty on this one. I don't understand why if you have a different opinion then others,,, do people get mad at you right away?????

Keith

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
I have told many people over the years that if you don't want my opinion don't ask for it. They usually get more offended after that comment, I don't give a shit.

·
Registered
11,764 Posts

·
Registered
11,764 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep...... Quite tired. Long weekend at Pomona. Racecar shit sucks sometimes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts