Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #1

Banksters Paradise
Some other rappers had to get rid of their competition again.

You can't have too many Chiefs and not enough Indians.

Registered
The families of the people shot?

Do the families of the people shot,

even know that the people shot are part of their families?

Or, they just assume they are because they called them,

hey bruda, and hey sista, ?

Oh, and was this an issue with them po' black peeps, getting all shots up agins by whitey, and the Po-po ?

Registered
Seems ever since this quiet, peace loving community organizer guy got shot,

anything to do with him has involved people getting shot, trample, cut, knifed, and whatthefuckallelse.

Registered
I heard O'bummer wrote a letter to the family praising Nypsey. Never heard of the guy before today but just one look at his music video's tells me he's a wanna-be ghetto thug.

Put Custom Title HERE!...
The families of the people shot?
ONLY if they're still getting a welfare check for 'em!...
Once they pass that age...........................they couldn't give a fuck less!...

These fucks push kids out..................................hoping that they win the dead kid lottery, from the police!... :(

Registered
ONLY if they're still getting a welfare check for 'em!...
Once they pass that age...........................they couldn't give a fuck less!...

These fucks push kids out..................................hoping that they win the dead kid lottery, from the police!... :(

Apparently a lot of them just cant wait for the Police to shoot them.

Antsy trigger fingers it seems, many of these fuckers have. ;)

No self control Apparently.

Registered
You can't have too many Chiefs and not enough Indians.
You can have some of ours we have way too many, 95% of them live of of taxpayers and are CONSTANTLY playing the race card, even though they are the racist ones :smt093

You guys have a Negro problem, we have a Native problem :(

Registered
Other media is claiming it was three blocks away and not pertaining to the trash memorial at all, but I don鈥檛 buy it.

I won鈥檛 research the shit, but online shit posts are claiming the Black getaway driver was killed and two family members of the mentally ill 鈥済angsta鈥 were shit within days after.

Notice in the surveillance video the guy on the ground with the blm motto? Just like the fake media claimed Darren Wilson event?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts