Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...from the United States Air Force after 21 years Security Forces and many trips to the various sandboxes. It has been my privilege and honor to serve this country.

Now it's time to DRAG RACE!

Thanks

·
Registered
903 Posts
Congrats & good luck in your future endeavors. I have until Apr 2010, that will give me roughly 28 yrs in the Corps.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Congrats :party Thanks for your service :supz: :prayer::prayer::prayer: :supz:

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Thanks for your service! Now go have some fun!

·
YB Monster Crew
9,107 Posts
Thank you for everything that you have done...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Thank you very much. I can not even begin to think of how tough your life experiences have been. I definitely can not thank you enough.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
big thanks Darrell....it was a pleasure meeting you and I'm sure I'll see you again soon

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
Thank you for your service to this country.

A debt of gratitude to you sir.

Now enjoy the fruits of your labors...you have earned it.:party

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Thank you very much. Congratulations! Now it's time to lay the smack down on the track!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congratulations, I know the feeling. Wish I could do it all again. Hope you retired with a couple stars on your shoulders so you can do some drag racing.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Thank you for your Service to our Country!

If it weren't for guys and gals like you who do (did) what they do I could not do what I love to do!
I can't say it any better than that. Enjoy the new found time off with friends and family!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Must be a great feeling...I'm pulling the plug with the Navy after 7.5 years, I loved it but can't imagine doing 21. Enjoy your retirement. What are your plans now?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts