Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
As long as he runs his race he has a shot.

The last time he played games with her and got his ass handed to him.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
I don't understand the hating. I have favorite drivers and pull for them, but no hate. I think both Erica and Dave are very good. Hell, Dave is down to the semi's in one of the sportsman classes. It is a tough class and I admire the skill level of drivers and crews.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
i gotta agree with the OP.. not a hater, just like dave better. the kid can drive. both of them, actually.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
I have never seen anyone "hating" EE. She is the biggest case of self manufactured "hate" for attention I have ever seen.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
I guess your another one with a supermodel wife/girlfriend. What difference does it make what she looks like anyhow?
Yes, my wife is hot.

And don’t try and change this shit around like she is the fucking victim. The girl is big, it’s a fact. It doesn’t make her a bad person, it doesn’t make her a puppy killer, it doesn’t make her a bad driver, it doesn’t mean she’s a terrorist. It’s just a thing. It has nothing to do with “hate”.

If she was 5’4” tall and 110lb of smoking hotness would someone be “hating” if they pointed it out? No, of course not. So noticing that she is a big girl isn’t hate either, it’s just an observation of fact.

Playing the weight card is just like playing the racism card, waek.

·
TEAM CARB
45,418 Posts
I think she is a decent driver that had a clear performance advantage earlier in the year. I also think that advantage has evaporated. On a driver to driver comparison she is going to have a challenging last half if she is even with everyone else.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
I think she is a decent driver that had a clear performance advantage earlier in the year. I also think that advantage has evaporated. On a driver to driver comparison she is going to have a challenging last half if she is even with everyone else.

How dare you talk bad about EE.
She walks on water according to her clit swingers :p
It's not the car's performance...It's all her

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
no its not a fact, its nothing more than your opinion
Dodge it how ever you want. OK, it's my OPINION that the girl is big. I'll bet cash money her body fat is over 30%.

now Lets see yours so we can give our facts about her.
First off, where do you suppose you could see something like that? Think hard? It's not rocket science.

And even if my wife/GF was a supermodel or a big fat sweat hog that doesn't change what EE looks like one bit. Is there some magic rule where if my wife/GF is not hot EE is hotter? How does that work? How about if my wife/GF is hot, does that make EE worse looking? Can you fill me in on how that system works?

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Perfect example of EE hate right here^^^^^^^

You sir should be ashamed of yourself. You're a sexist bully.

·
TEAM CARB
45,418 Posts
Perfect example of EE hate right here^^^^^^^

You sir should be ashamed of yourself. You're a sexist bully.
LOL..not quite.

Put it this way...if Pro Stock was nothing but a class of cars that ran 6.60 EVERY pass...some people would NEVER win.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts