Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was born and raised in the midwest and now it's the tropics. Fuck this shit!!! When will it end!!!

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good! I want my dry ass summers back where the fucking grass turns to scortch and the winters are cold and long. I'm fucking tired of mowing every two days, I'm tired of the constant rain. FUCK!!..... just venting!! LOL

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Yea, that lawn mowing has been a bitch. I'm usually busy on the weekends so I mow in stages after work on weekdays.

Front yard, next day back yard, third day side lot. Lately, by the time I'm do the side lot, front yard needs it again.

I COULD mow every day, but I don't, so when I do I feel someone should come behind me with a bailer to get all this clumped grass off my property.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Check out Ontario Canada today we got another cell of thunder storm coming in thats huge . Last one at 4.30 dropped hail size of .25 $ temps were 30 celsius with humidex of 40 . I got COPD and fucking hate this shit !!! dam hard to breathe, mostly just holding couch down today even cold beer tastes like shit. Check this link out http://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-151_metric_e.html

·
Registered
19 Posts
Check out Ontario Canada today we got another cell of thunder storm coming in thats huge . Last one at 4.30 dropped hail size of .25 $ temps were 30 celsius with humidex of 40 . I got COPD and fucking hate this shit !!! dam hard to breathe, mostly just holding couch down today even cold beer tastes like shit. Check this link out http://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-151_metric_e.html
Yep i made it to 2:30 today, Way to fuck'n hot at the shop!

·
Registered
22,826 Posts
You think you have it bad, it's been 80 to 84 every day for 4 weeks with nothing but blue sky...

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Umm -50, truck don't start, wind howling outside hoping that your pipes don't burst and your furnace stays running......Yeap, must suck to cut grass so much lol.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts