Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
136,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im building an NMRA SSO car and wanted to know if this combination would be legal.

Patent pending!!!

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Im building an NMRA SSO car and wanted to know if this combination would be legal.

Patent pending!!!

Forget about Halfacres! You, sir, are the REAL innovator!

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
It's already been done in circle track. Just one pipe, though, not all eight.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Well this is obviously the best idea ever since it will make 7 times more power than a NASCAR motor!!
...and that will surely make you the first 'legal' SSO car into the 6s and 200mph!

I'll just go ahead and congratulate you now!

·
Administrator
136,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
...and that will surely make you the first 'legal' SSO car into the 6s and 200mph!

I'll just go ahead and congratulate you now!

We are only looking to go 7.30's on a 330' shut down pass!!

I will sign autographs after..

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
The best part is, with all eight exhaust feeding the motor, your carbon footprint will be zero.

To compensate, the only thing to do is take it to the track in a 747.

·
Registered
536 Posts

Patent pending!!!

Only into a single 4150 flange. Fucking cheater - always have been. I'm thinking about bringing smallblockpower.com back... I'll have to get you to do a write-up on that combo.

·
Administrator
136,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Only into a single 4150 flange. Fucking cheater - always have been. I'm thinking about bringing smallblockpower.com back... I'll have to get you to do a write-up on that combo.

Yeah phuck face!! You stole my website name :p:p:p:p

I cannot run them into a single flange as the intake heat charge will be too high and also have a distribution problem..

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
I cannot run them into a single flange as the intake heat charge will be too high and also have a distribution problem..
That's nothing a hidden nitrous solenoid & some stainless braided teflon hose won't fix!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Monty....I think your more of a KeyBoard racer than myself with all this time/effort to even think-up this stuff! ;)....where's Jimmy B at? I'll have to get him on you instead of Me!!

Tater

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Kevin....I'm sure you've heard wrong!....All the Kool Aid is reserved for Jay's custom cam crew!.....:Sheep

Tater :-D

·
Registered
116 Posts
That's bullshit I came up with that years ago but I got outlawed in all the series around the country. I was ready to dominate. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts