are you a dude.
a chick.
what.

i'm on the edge of my chair.
D:

·
Registered
958 Posts
lmao! I didn't even see this. Yeah, I am a chick. 37, single, hetero (not that being gay is a bad thing) into cars and live in NY. Oh, and I have 2 cats----which just about guarantees I will be single for the rest of my life! hahahaha

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
Tell us about yous Lesbian Fantisies.......:p

·
Registered
15,976 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
958 Posts
lmao! My cat goes crazy over the laser pointer. Dogs are awesome but way too much work. We had boxers growing up. And sorry to disappoint, but I have no lesbian tendencies whatsoever lol

·
Registered
22,794 Posts
lmao! My cat goes crazy over the laser pointer. Dogs are awesome but way too much work. We had boxers growing up. And sorry to disappoint, but I have no lesbian tendencies whatsoever lol
In that case, send me your resume, i'm am taking applications for my future x-wife now.

·
Registered
958 Posts
In that case, send me your resume, i'm am taking applications for my future x-wife now.
lol And ur a car guy! For the life of me, I can't seem to meet a guy who is into cars! This new guy I'm dating was driving around for God knows how long with his engine maintenance light on. I finally got him to check his dipstick, and sure enough he was at least a quart low!

·
Registered
22,794 Posts
lol And ur a car guy! For the life of me, I can't seem to meet a guy who is into cars! This new guy I'm dating was driving around for God knows how long with his engine maintenance light on. I finally got him to check his dipstick, and sure enough he was at least a quart low!
What part of NY i use to live on the Island for awhile.Ronkonkoma.

1 - 20 of 300 Posts