Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now see why the reason for the new law in Arizona was put in place. It was just in our local paper in Indiana. The number of estimated ILLEGAL ALIENS IN INDIANA are, between 55,000 and 80,000, that is just in Indiana. They are considering putting the law in place here. Damn I would think they should have done it years ago if they knew the problem was that damn big. How the hell did this happen.

·
1,965 Posts
a side note i do not know if it is true, but i have heard from more than a few people, they had a sign in mexico with the name of our town in indiana saying now hiring ......RealCute:

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
stand by for all of the boycotts, los angelas is going to boycotts us here in arizona, i suggest all illegals move to california they will love you....

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Isn't it nice how one individual decides what's best for a city? When the majority love the law passed

stand by for all of the boycotts, los angelas is going to boycotts us here in arizona, i suggest all illegals move to california they will love you....

·
Master Fabricator
1,780 Posts
I now see why the reason for the new law in Arizona was put in place. It was just in our local paper in Indiana. The number of estimated ILLEGAL ALIENS IN INDIANA are, between 55,000 and 80,000, that is just in Indiana. They are considering putting the law in place here. Damn I would think they should have done it years ago if they knew the problem was that damn big. How the hell did this happen.

The government is too fucking lazy and busy raising taxes, that is why the states are doing it now.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
How the hell did this happen.
Ronald Regan<George Bush<Bill Clinton<George Bush<Barak Obama....

The great Amnesty/Anchor babies...for votes scam(just look at your neighbors-IL-to the West).....Just scream for action NOW before they toss you from your own country.....

Estimate the taxpayer cost....it's NO WONDER the states are bankrupt!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Guys...if you support the Arizona bill, please take a moment to email somebody. Email your congressman, our Governor Jan Brewer, that douche Mayor Phil Gordon.

My goal is two emails a day.....I take a couple of minutes everyday and send two.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Guys...if you support the Arizona bill, please take a moment to email somebody. Email your congressman, our Governor Jan Brewer, that douche Mayor Phil Gordon.

My goal is two emails a day.....I take a couple of minutes everyday and send two.
I agree 100%.

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a side note i do not know if it is true, but i have heard from more than a few people, they had a sign in mexico with the name of our town in indiana saying now hiring ......RealCute:
They did it was for a factory where I live. It was Wabash National Trailers in Lafayette.

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Yeah if that is all you have in your state you are lucky. The whole eastern seaboard is ate up with illegals from New York to Florida. I bet illegals make up close to 25% of the total population in this country. We have federal laws to combat illegals with just no one willing to enforce them.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Hey Indiana need some more we have tons of em in chicago. They have there own lil section called little village. Come on take a bunch of em there cheap.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

http://www.senate.gov/reference/common/faq/How_to_contact_senators.htm

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

If I may suggest an easy note-

NO AMNESTY !

you broke the LAW..to ignore that would be fundamentally wrong.

IMMEDIATE PROTECTION OF THE BORDERS..PERIOD!

ANYONE HERE ILLEGALLY RETURN TO THEIR HOME COUNTRY IMMEDIATLY..FROM THERE THEY CAN FOLLOW THE RULES>

We have an open immigration system-get in line.

It is that simple.........................................

LAWMAKERS we hold you responsible-DO YOUR JOB!

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Indiana need some more we have tons of em in chicago. They have there own lil section called little village. Come on take a bunch of em there cheap.

I will have to pass on you generous offer. We have a couple small towns close by that are mostly hispanic. I am sure a lot are legal but you know some are not. I am floored on the #s on this.

·
Registered
12,909 Posts
They did it was for a factory where I live. It was Wabash National Trailers in Lafayette.
I used to live in Delphi, Ind. I know how it goes at Wabash. A friend of mine worhed there and would have to call mexicans into the office for work problems. They would act like they couldn't speak english until my friend got frustrated and sent them on their way. Then they would head out the door, walk down the hall and talk to each other in english and laugh their asses off.

Same shit up at Indiana Packers in Delphi. Company is owned by Mitsubishi of japan, and then they advertise for employment in Mexico. Of course the state gave them a break on property taxes and utilities, since they would be giving people jobs........

Fuckin bullshit.

Say hi to Lafayette for me.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
55,000 to 80,000....damn we have that many in just one city here in Texas!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts