Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I say make the liberal demoturds who want these shitbags in the country to cover all expenses for that deputy and his family. Rip thank you for the service.

·
Registered
156 Posts
... this is where I live... horrible situation. My heart goes out to the deputy, is wife, and family. I go to the gym with several other deputy's and LEO in the Ellensburg / Kittitas area... way to close to home.

·
Señor Member
31,675 Posts
RIP Brother

·
Smart Ass Conservative
113,220 Posts
The libtards are all for suing the weapons makers for crimes committed by shooters . The people that allow these illegal aliens to live here and protect them are the real culprits and should be strung up for the danger they put everyone in .RIP

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
insleeze and side show Bob want to expand not asking about citizenship here in Wa along with being a sanctuary state, we have the highest per-capta of illegals.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Send the bill to WA governor Jay Fucktard (sanctuary) Inslee
Lock his ass up.
THIS^^^^^ some jerkoff lib made a statement the other day that if a gun crime were to occur in a county where the police/sheriff's office did not enforce their new gun laws they should be held accountable, well let's see if Jay wants to be held to the same standard....POS!!!

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
17,346 Posts
Dory Monson said it best, I don't care how you spin it but Jay Inslee and Bob Ferguson have blood on their hands for this.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts