Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Commie pricks been robbing ALL of Chicagoland for years. It finally is overturned

I remember when this BS first started, I was at Cabelas buying a pair of Mosin Nagants for $99 ea, and my total was almost $300....so I asked WTF and they told me the "new crook tax" and I walked out, and never bought in Crook Co again.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Liked the paragraph where the argument was based on the cost of treating gunshot victims with no health insurance, gee i wonder who they are.
I'm in Crook Co. 1 mile North of Dupage, I don't do anything in Cook but live there. The Cabela's ( it's in Cook ) store up by me keeps closing off portions of the store ? The store has nowhere near the traffic it used to have. I'll drive to Elgin or Marengo if I want to shop in person. Still find it funny that the CMP will FedEx rifles to my front door a block away from a school.

·
Registered
22,143 Posts
Seattle instituted a 5 cents per round on ammo 5 years ago. As many predicted, it simply drove ammo retailers out of the city limits. I imagine they are working on a state wide tax, but perhaps this will squash that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts