1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts
look at those nicely wrapped chutes heheheh

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts
By the way... I just packed them yesterday.... LOL!
HAHAHAHAH hope they werent to tangled up . Was hopin to see you guys at babeextreme man . Was a good race woods has his pro stock there as well as freeman

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looking good Cale but your video guy needs some help :p lol
Don't say that... Tinzy taped it...

That is a tuning video though... she got what I needed, and the quality is better on the main tape. I am going to post all of my videos next season. We have a new camera coming and I plan to put on in the car, so I will give some cool shots!

And Tinzy has this little problem of wanting to watch the car and not look through the camera.... but I can't blame her! That job sucks!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Don't say that... Tinzy taped it...

That is a tuning video though... she got what I needed, and the quality is better on the main tape. I am going to post all of my videos next season. We have a new camera coming and I plan to put on in the car, so I will give some cool shots!

And Tinzy has this little problem of wanting to watch the car and not look through the camera.... but I can't blame her! That job sucks!
That would be cool, how about some cool tech stuff about those monsters also.......no secrets, just shit we would find interesting.....

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
favorite IHRA pro stock car right there!:p... what's going on cale?

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts
waitin on the hurricane,see if it's going to mess up my 3 day weekend of standing on asphalt.aint lookin too good
Sounds like fun lol miss those hurricane partys back in PI . What you guys got this weekend , we are off sat due to the big race at ozark . Might get a chance to work on my car for the first in awhile lol

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That would be cool, how about some cool tech stuff about those monsters also.......no secrets, just shit we would find interesting.....

We can do plenty of that. I am working on a new website and I am planning on doing some of that. I want everyone to enjoy what I do!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts