Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:SHTF
IHRA President stated that if another boycott was attempted that we could put our cars on ebay beacause we (Pro Stock) wouldn't be welcome at IHRA events...What a stupid comment! 1: the tracks and events suck as they have for many years! 2: Has he not heard of ADRL Extreme Pro Stock for 2009 and that ADRL has already set attendance records?!?!?!?! He may live to regret that statement. Here we come Kevin (ADRL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
T/S 368E
35,310 Posts

Didn't we finish this subject?? Never mind, saw post count.

·
Registered
9 Posts
High Dollar Pussies

These high roller pro stock guys are pussies, plain and simple.
Fuel for the tow was being paid for.
Entry was being paid for.
What's the real reason for boycotting : Mountain motor pro stock is going down the tube and taking IHRA with them?

This story is old and relentless. If you guys (pro stock drivers) are tired of running within the IHRA, bolt a 500" in the car and run with the big boys!:teabag

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
What's the real reason for boycotting : Mountain motor pro stock is going down the tube and taking IHRA with them?

This story is old and relentless. If you guys (pro stock drivers) are tired of running within the IHRA, bolt a 500" in the car and run with the big boys!:teabag
I believe john nobile did just that.

And, with the ADRL having a new pro stock class, you dont have to go and try to run the 500" stuff.

·
Registered
708 Posts

They Are the Big Boys JR. :butthead::butthead:

·
Registered
8,486 Posts
I hate the 500" NHRA Pro Stock cars. The cars in IHRA Pro Stock are a lot more interesting with more makes represented plus faster. I understand they are having issues right now and think Polburn was stupid to make the statement. I know how stubborn I am and his statement would be considered a challenge to me! Hope it works out. We will likely see more such issues as the economy continues to slow and everybody is fighting for their money!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts