Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Yea i drove past there last weekend and it hasn't been touched.Just a bunch of dirt moved around .Looks like it did 2 years ago.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I talked with Mike 2 weeks before the nascar truck race @ MMP. At that time he was sooo pissed with Mansfield and surrounding area. He knows that if/when he does complete the strip, He won't have any trouble getting cars to come. This shitbag town has lost so much in the last decade. Right now we have Mid-Ohio race car course pissed at the local hotel chains. There are NO jobs. We have the highest sales tax in the state. We also have the 3rd highest bed tax in the state. School district is in shambles. But the Downtown committee keeps pouring $$$ into re-doing downtown shithole. The truck race brought $14 Million to the area, an area that really needs the income. It really pisses me that the strip doesn't look like it willget completed, as I live 3 miles from the track compared to my 35 miles to Pacemakers, 44 to Norwalk and 49 to 'Trails.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
I talked with Mike 2 weeks before the nascar truck race @ MMP. At that time he was sooo pissed with Mansfield and surrounding area. He knows that if/when he does complete the strip, He won't have any trouble getting cars to come. This shitbag town has lost so much in the last decade. Right now we have Mid-Ohio race car course pissed at the local hotel chains. There are NO jobs. We have the highest sales tax in the state. We also have the 3rd highest bed tax in the state. School district is in shambles. But the Downtown committee keeps pouring $$$ into re-doing downtown shithole. The truck race brought $14 Million to the area, an area that really needs the income. It really pisses me that the strip doesn't look like it willget completed, as I live 3 miles from the track compared to my 35 miles to Pacemakers, 44 to Norwalk and 49 to 'Trails.
40 miles rom norwalk and you are upset?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts