Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
i will make one comment on this thread....after my last chuck e cheese visit with my son, i will never go back.

they need to start charging becouse it will turn it back to a kid friendly place again.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I kid my wife about being banned from Chuckie Cheese. This was years ago, but she has some bitch get in her face after she told a kid to be careful after there kid knocked my daughter over.

The manager came over and said that we should leave. I told him that this woman got in my wifes face and I was more then willing to leave, but they should be gone also. He just said again that we should leave.

Thats when I got pissed. I said you kick us out because you feel we will not cause a scene while you allow the ghetto trash to stay. Never went back and will not take our grand daughter there now either.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Its always a shitfest when I take my son to Chucky Cheese, its pathetic. Its never clean, always "groups" of loud people, the staff blows donkeys.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Roaches, I can't believe some people want to stop abortion. These pieces of shit should be neutered at birth , raising future thugs . What a role model !!

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Thats terrible !!!Most likely over nonsence !!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Why don't we mark off an area provided to them to live in, give em access to alcohol and drugs on every corner, then give them weapons and red/blue bandanas problem solved.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts